Our client based in South County Dublin are seeking of front of house office administrator to join their term on a full time permanent basis. Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
This role will be ideal for a candidate used to working in a fast-paced environment and will oversee the organisation and efficiency of daily office operations.
- Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Deal with Queries in a polite and efficient manner
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Adaptable, reliable & willing to take on a range of responsibilities from various teams / departments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical and organisational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm
If this Front Office Administrator role is of interest to you, send your CV to Colette today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com