Storm Recruitment is currently in search of an experienced Fire and Emergency Lighting Service Engineer on behalf of their client in Co. Dublin. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 3-4 years of expertise in servicing and maintaining Fire Alarm Systems and Emergency Lighting Systems.
- Conduct service and maintenance for Fire Alarm systems, with a desirable awareness of current standards in Fire Alarm systems.
- Perform service and maintenance tasks for Emergency Lighting Systems, with a desirable understanding of current standards in Emergency Lighting Systems.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Possession of a Full Driving Licence.
- Safe Pass certification.
- Manual Handling certification.
Package: A competitive package awaits the right candidate, including:
- Negotiable salary based on experience.
- Ongoing Training.
- Opportunities for progression, with a focus on internal promotions.
If this Fire & Emergency Lighting Engineer role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Lucy today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com