Our Tech Client in Dublin City is looking for an experienced Expense Lead to join their Expense team. Our Client is looking for an experienced Finance Individual who strives in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment. The Expense Lead will oversee the Expense function for the EMEA region. This position will be an expert on the Expense policies and processes and a main point of contact for escalated employee inquiries, our outsourced team, key business partners, and projects and initiatives for the EMEA region.
- Be a subject matter expert on the company’s Expense policies and processes
- Perform detailed Expense research and account reconciliations, and provide guidance to business partners at all levels of management
- Work proactively to resolve inquiries in a timely manner, and communicate updates and resolutions clearly and concisely to our business partners
- Oversee outsourced team which includes ensuring metrics are met (eg. expense report audit and ticket response SLAs), managing escalations, and coaching and training as needed
- Lead cross-functional projects and initiatives related to EMEA Expense
- Ensure SOX compliance; enforce and recommend improvements to company policies, internal controls, systems, and processes
- Propose and implement best practices that simplify, standardize and scale how we work; roll out processes and systems in the region, justify and document regional/local exceptions due to local requirements
- Partner with key cross-functional teams including Accounts Payable, Business Technology, Sourcing, Procurement, F&S, Controllership, Accounting, Legal, and executive leadership supportRequirements:
- BA/BS degree required, Business, Finance or Accounting concentration preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience in Expense or related finance operations role with a global company (preferably technology or related industry)
- Experience with major Expense reporting system required – Concur
- Understanding of end-to-end expense report process and corporate credit card program management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sound judgment on when to escalate
- Strong communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills across all levels
- Ability to identify and drive process improvement
- Work experience in managing outsourced service team would also be an advantage
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com