Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team on a full-time, Permanent basis. €45k – €55k DOE
About the Role
The successful candidate will provide key support to the Country Director across all sectors of the business. The Executive Assistant will possess a high level of confidentiality and professionalism while coordinating and providing high-quality administrative support to the company.
- Providing daily assistance to the Country Director by preparing presentations and agendas for meetings
- Recording minutes of meetings accurately
- Responsible for content creation through social media and apps
- Proactively maintain and manage the team’s calendars; initiate contact and establish good working relationships to maximize schedule coordination.
- Manage corporate governance for the organisation
- Coordinate and arrange travel for management including hotels and flights.
- Acting as the point of contact between the Country Director and colleagues
- Handling correspondence directed to the management team
- Handle additional administrative support or special projects as assigned by the Country Director.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong IT skills especially MS Office with particular emphasis on creating presentations
- Excellent knowledge of developments and communications surrounding applications
- Knowledge of Power BI a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to persuade and influence people at all levels and develop good working relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and interpret information effectively to continuously implement improvements
If this Executive Assistant role is of interest to you and you would like to hear more, send your CV to Colette today or connect with Colette on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com