Ever thought of working in the Arctic Circle, of spending your days with the big man himself and making dreams come true?
I am currently seeking a strong administrator/coordinator to fly out to Lapland ASAP and be part of Santa’s Lapland Team! you must be over 18 and available until the end of January 2nd 2023.
Flights, Accommodation and your daily meals all included plus a generous salary!
Being part of Santa’s Lapland team is all about having a passion and love for Christmas. It will involve you working in Finnish Lapland in the Arctic Circle where guests come to visit the Real Santa Claus in his native home.
What you will be doing;
- Meeting with local suppliers of all excursion providers and confirm the arrangements for orders, purchasing and logistics.
- Providing details of season numbers in order to assist planning slot allocations for excursions.
- Liaising with the Health & Safety department with regard to excursion supplier audits.
- Maximising sales and exceed targets set by effective promotion and marketing of in-resort extras such as excursions and evening events together with optional resort extras.
- Setting up and arrange contracts for new activities.
- Be responsible for the weekly reconciliation of the resort excursion sales.
- Providing information, reports and accounts in an efficient and timely manner as required by the Ops Office and various departments in the UK Head Office.
- Controlling the excursion bookings made by resort representatives.
- Control all pre-booked excursions.
- Assisting with the preparation of welcome packs when required.
- Attending welcome meetings to provide support to the resort representatives whilst also controlling availability of the resort excursions.
- Controlling supplier invoices to be submitted for payment to the UK.
- Cross check all invoices to balance with resort reps accounting.
- Ordering of coaches for excursions.
- Preparing and control the preparation of a Mid-Season Report, and End of Season analysis.
- Providing the Regional office and the UK Social Media and Marketing Departments with snow reports, resort blogs, videos as requested.
What type of person are we looking for;
- Customer service experience; showing dedication to offer our guests the most amazing holiday experience
- Enthusiastic, lively, sociable, friendly and a team player
- Excellent IT knowledge and experience, including use of Microsoft excel, Pivot tables, Formulae, Microsoft word, Mail Merges.
- Organised and independent worker.
- Previous seasonal experience (desirable).
- Flexible and adaptable approach to roles, responsibilities and working hours.
If this role is of interest to you and you are available immediately to fly out to Lapland, send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org