Our client based in Sandyford are seeking an employee success coordinator to join their team on a 7 month contract, this role will be Working from home until the return to office is in play.
- Act as the first point of contact for Return to the Office questions, Contact Tracing, and other employee need programs.
- Interpret and apply understanding of Salesforce policies and practices, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, and clarification for employees.
- Leverage Concierge knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for Leave of Absence
- Consults with People Services and Operations departments, Payroll, ESBPs, as necessary.
- Track, report and analyze case trends utilizing Service Cloud
- Manage or participate on special projects/programs requiring Benefit department stakeholder input.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in human resources, including shared services experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Good to have – bi-lingual: Japanese – English
- Flexible Schedule- Overlap with India time required on few days
- Prior experience with working in a centralized Shared Services or human resource function preferred.
- Ability to build, develop, implement and engage in new service delivery approaches
- Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully within ambiguity, multiple priorities and a constantly changing environment.
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a high growth technology company.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, practices, procedures and business plan.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve delivery of services.
- Works independently and collaboratively; receives moderate guidance on day-to-day work and deliverables.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org