We are delighted to be working with one of the leading global providers of online medical education to source a number of dynamic and motivated Education Sales Consultants to join a high-performing team during an exciting period of growth.
These roles will involve the conversion of high-quality inbound leads using an expert and consultative sales approach and would be suited to a self-driven and high-level sales performer who is industry-proven, conversion-focused, and target-driven.
This organisation offers a hybrid working model, with 2 days in the office (South Dublin) and 3 days at home. The basic salary and commission structure are very competitive, with realistic on-target earnings of €70k+.
What will you do?
- Successfully manage a pipeline of high-level prospects, and accurately report all progress within an in-house CRM.
- Work effectively to consistently achieve 100% of KPIs and Activity Targets.
- Provide high-level prospective students with expert, consultative knowledge to support them in their career critical decision-making process.
- Ensure that all steps of the sales cycle are constantly managed.
- Develop a keen understanding of each prospect’s profile, needs, and values in order to provide personalised consultation and enrolment all throughout the sales and conversion process.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with ever-changing market trends to always advise prospective students with additional content and insight that is relevant to their industry, progression, and future career interests.
- Effectively and efficiently resolve issues that may arise with customers after enrolment to always ensure the best outcome for the students.
What do you need?
- Demonstrated success in a similar role using a naturally consultative sales approach.
- 3rd level qualification in a Business, Medical Science, or related field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales environment, preferably education-specific.
- High energy, positive, and “can do” attitude, coupled with natural sales conversion instincts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to create and effectively manage relationships and build a strong rapport with healthcare professionals.
- Customer-focused, natural people skills, refined emotional intelligence, and a natural team player.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills including time management, teamwork, working to deadlines, and event management and coordination.
- Flexible and open to change as required due to continued company growth.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive basic salary (€35-45k DOE).
- Generous, uncapped commission structure – €70k+ OTE!
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid holidays and personal time.
- Incredible growth and career progression opportunities.
- In-depth onboarding, training, and support.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, get in touch with Cillian today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org