Our client based in Greystones are seeking a office manager / PA to join their team, this role is for 6 months but may be extended for the right candidate.
This role is within the property sector so if you have an previous experience within the property sector or would like to advance your career into this sector, please apply.
- Actively manage diary schedule for Director.
- Ensure office facilities and services are maintained and available.
- Prepare documentation for director.
- Prepare material for marketing / social media purposes.
- Provide general admin support for and Director and staff.
QUALIFICATION /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role,
- Professional, proactive, organised approach with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with changing deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- High Proficiency in Word/ Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, please send your CV to Colette today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org