We have an exciting opportunity for a Domestic Assistant to join our clients dynamic team. This role will be on a temporary basis, Monday to Friday, there may be an opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Based in Newcastle Co Wicklow, duties will include:
- Prepare and serve meals for all patients.
- Handle equipment, maintain portion controls, and ensure patient satisfaction.
- Perform wash-up duties efficiently and hygienically.
- Maintain flexible approach, uphold confidentiality, and adhere to operational policies.
- Collaborate on HACCP principles and dietary needs with various departments.
- Ensure safety, quality, and adherence to nutrition standards.
- Follow cleaning schedule for hospital areas and handle resident laundry.
- Perform duties efficiently, hygienically, and in line with policies.
- Uphold confidentiality, report faulty equipment, and implement infection control.
- Ensure cleanliness of ward furniture and uphold resident’s privacy.
If this Domestic Assistant Recruiter role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com