My client based in Bray, Co.Wicklow is seeking a Domestic Sales Agent to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is Monday – Friday with the one or two half days on a Saturday a month which is paid in overtime. The basic salary is €25,000 with a very lucrative commission structure. If you feel you fit the below job description please get in touch today!
The Domestic Sales Agent will be responsible for selling to new and existing Domestic Customers throughout Ireland.
In conjunction with the operations team, the agent will ensure customers receive a first class on time delivery service.
- Responsible for selling to new and existing Domestic customers.
- Negotiate with the customer to get the best possible price to close the sale.
- Development and retention of new and existing customers.
- Conduct outbounding campaigns to retain business and to increase marketing permissions
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service, providing “first call resolution” at every opportunity.
- In conjunction with the operations team, the agent will ensure customers receive a first class on time delivery service.
Key Skills And Attributes
- 1 year’s sales experience in a fast paced service industry, ideally a call centre environment but not essential
- Experience and ability to work under pressure while meeting targets set and ensuring attention to detail is maintained
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve optimum results for the company
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Proficient with MS Office including exceptional Excel Skills
Hours of work
Shift Times For Monday – Friday Are As Follows
Domestic Sales Agents work four different shift times, flexibility for working hours and shift rotation is required.
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
- 10.00am – 6.30pm
Domestic Oil Sales Agents are required to work one or two Saturdays per month 9am – 1pm Saturday (Paid OT)
If you would like to hear more about this exciting job opportunity please get in touch with Orla today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com