On-Site Customer Services Co-Ordinator
Our Client is a leader in the food packaging sector across a wide range of categories including bakery, dairy, fruit, produce, protein, prepared, food-to-go, confectionery, pet food and much more.
They require a Customer Services Co-Ordinator to work in the Customer Services Department based at their Arklow site.
This role is Monday to Friday, working 7.5 hours per day, full time, with many benefits.
- Process orders and support the field sales team.
- Provide professional and focused outbound and incoming calls service for existing and potential customers.
- Manage customer complaints within procedures & deadlines set ensuring timely resolution.
- Build and grow relationships with existing customers.
- Liaise closely with logistics and planning department to ensure on time and in full deliveries.
- Work in conjunction with credit controller to help reduce debtors.
- Stock control of each account to ensure stock holding is within the SLA / company policy.
- Facilitate the manager in weekly forecasting for months end.
- Ensure sales representatives are informed of all customer issues.
- Liaise with sales representatives when samples, tooling or other documentation is required
- Document control
- Working closely with sales representatives in preparation for exhibitions – attendance may be required
What you’ll get
A great range of benefits such as:
- €35,000 salary DOE.
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Above minimum holiday allowance
- Company sick pay after 6 months
- On-site parking
- Additional permanent benefits
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, get in touch with Richard today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org