Our client based in Co Dublin are seeking an experienced customer service manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. This role is solely office based.
- Leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they provide the best possible Customer Service.
- Provide leadership to ensure that the customer service team develop to be the best they can be.
- Organise the customer service department to ensure that customer queries and complaints are dealt with in the most efficient, cost-effective and complete way, always ensuring maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Build strong internal relationships to ensure that customer retention is core to all our activities.
- Developing and updating customer service procedures and policies.
- Report regularly on customer service achievements in all key areas.
- Assist in recruitment, development, and appraisal of staff.
- Setting Customer service goals for team members and help them achieve their goals.
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Tracking user feedback, key performance indices and other statistics
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- 3+ years’ experience in a business leadership role.
- Experience in managing customer service operations, including an understanding of customer service KPIs, with a demonstrated record in achieving operational goals.
- Strong experience in managing partners, projects and programs across cultures and geographies, with the ability to work at both local and global business levels.
- Strategic and dynamic thinking with the ability to turn strategy into action planning and commercial excellence.
- Proven data analysis skills, with the ability to apply a variety of analytical tools and approaches to solve different types of problems.
- Creative in the use of technology to enable business improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service manager to launch their career to the next level, playing a leading role in a well-established and continuously growing national organisation. If you match the requirements and would like to learn more, apply today with an updated CV or connect with Colette on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com