Our client based in Sandyford are seeking a credit controller / accounts receivable individual to join their team.
This role is responsible for assisting the Accounts Receivable team and issuing of invoices to collecting and processing of receipts and monitoring of debtor balances.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Processing large volumes of sales invoices daily
- Receiving and allocating customer remittances and resolving any discrepancies
- Dealing directly with customer queries daily to include engaging with customers to resolve invoice discrepancies when required
- Ensure timely cash collection and debt reduction
- Manage any outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments
Other Ad-Hoc Duties
- Assisting in audit queries
- Assisting Financial Controller with other finance tasks where possible
Skills and Experience
- Accounts receivable experience
- Some knowledge of credit control processes an advantage
- Proficiency in integrated accounts packages and Microsoft applications (particularly a high competency in Excel)
- Excellent numeric, analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
Send your CV to Elaine by applying below or call 01 255 7377 ext 4 to discuss further.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org