There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join our client’s Stillorgan office on a full-time permanent basis, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm on a competitive salary of €30-€35k with a generous quarterly performance bonus!
What you will do:
- Work as part of the Credit Control team in the Credit Control Department for several thousand customers. This includes a mixture of both international blue chip companies and local independent retailers.
- The general administration and printing of invoices and statements, and dispatching them as necessary
- Provide customer and client support for all credit control issues.
- Administrative tasks related to Direct Debits and Data input.
- Ensure excellent customer service by resolving client queries.
- Achieving monthly cash targets.
- Account reconciliation.
- Credit control and debt reconciliation experience of at least 1-2 years
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Multitasking abilities and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A quarterly performance-based bonus
- Supportive work environment.
- On-site parking.
If you are interested in this Credit Controller position and you would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date CV to Shauna today or connect with her on LinkedIn
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org