We are currently looking for an experienced Credit Control & Billing specialist to join a busy team in dealing with the clients for a number of companies within the medical businesses based in South County Dublin. There is 3 months training and the role can then be hybrid. The salary on offer is €39k – €42k.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the management of the billing and credit control function within the department, and to work with the existing teams both onsite and in National and European offices.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Customer invoicing/Billing
- Credit Control
- Customer queries
- Daily banking and credit card processing
- Account reconciliations
- Regular reporting to Management.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Suitable candidates should have minimum 2-3 years’ experience in accounts department with a proven track record in credit control and billing
- Strong customer relations skill
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong IT skills, including intermediate level of Excel.
- Flexible working hours around month end.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org