We are currently recruiting for a Counter Balance Forklift driver to join our clients team in Dun Laoghaire, this is a long standing Irish owned company. The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced forklift driver who is focused on customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company.
- Serving customers in the warehouse and service yard
- Receive and quality check any deliveries, highlighting any quality issues
- Picking, packing and loading of trucks
- General upkeep of the warehouse and pick/delivery yard
- Assist in stock take and cycle counts
- Cross departmental liaising
- Building working relationships with customers
- Follow and adhere to health and safety guidelines
- Counter balance license(essential)
- Previous experience working with building materials(desired)
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service experience
- IT skills
- Team player
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work within deadlines
Hourly rate of up to €14.50p/h DOE
This is a temporary role with full time hours which will be converted to a permanent position after a short probationary period.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date CV to Claire today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org