My client based in Bray is seeking a Commercial Sales Executive/Account Manager to join their team. The salary on offer is €27,000 plus a very lucrative commission structure. The role is Monday-Friday with one half day Saturday a month (paid OT)
The Commercial Sales Agent will be responsible for selling to new and existing Commercial (Business) Customers throughout Ireland.
The Commercial Sales Agent will have responsibility for the growth; development and retention of an assigned commercial customer book, ensuring long-term mutually satisfactory relationships are maintained.
The Commercial Sales Agent will have responsibility for generating new business development using a broad range of approaches with success measured by the volume sold, new customers secured, margin and CPL achieved.
In conjunction with the operations team, the agent will ensure customers receive a first-class on time delivery service.
- To deal with all outbound and inbound telesales calls/ enquiries as may reasonably be required in your role
- To efficiently and effectively deal with transactions from initial call/ enquiry/ lead through to completion/ sale
- Achievement of targets & KPI’s as set out by Head of Domestic and Small Commercial Sales Development and retention of assigned customer lists
- Providing timely pricing – being proactive, understanding the customer’s buying patterns and price sensitivity
- Monitoring various customer reports ensuring retention levels are maximised
- To achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Head of Domestic and Small Commercial Sales
- Maintain and update an accurate log of customer lists
New Business Development
- Proactive sourcing, researching and generation of leads from new and existing marketing pipelines
- Prospecting new business through telephone and email-based selling.
- Targeting new business prospects, developing relationships and understanding the customer’s buying circle and requirements
- Demonstrate an ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face-to-face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship; Providing timely pricing – being proactive, understanding the customer’s buying patterns and price sensitivity
- Liaising with other departments including operations and credit control
- Leverage social media tools for lead generation.
Key Skills And Attributes
- 2 years experience in a fast-paced service industry, ideally a B2B call centre environment but not essential.
- Experience in outbound cold-calling campaigns
- Experience and ability to work under pressure while meeting targets set and ensuring attention to detail is maintained
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve optimum results for the company
- Fluent in English both written and oral
Hours Of Work
Flexibility for working hours and shift rotation is required.
Shift times are as follows: 9.00am – 5.30pm
You may be required to work one Saturday per month 9am – 1pm Saturday (Paid OT) between the months of September and April, depending on business needs.
If you’re interested in the role please get in touch with Orla today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com