We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Commercial Director to join our client’s rapidly growing team, building and developing a new unit of high-performing Business Development Managers, reporting directly to the CEO.
This role would be best suited to an established sales leader with demonstrated experience managing teams of 5+ who is looking to take their career to the next level. You will have experience closing large contracts (€100k+) both nationally and internationally, ideally selling software solutions into HR channels.
Role & Requirements:
- Build, direct and lead a team of high-performing Business Development Managers, setting targets and providing continued support.
- Individual and Team targets – Leading by example to motivate the team to achieve sales excellence.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Manage the day-to-day running and performance of your team, participating in recruitment, implementing KPIs, conducting reviews, etc.
- Promote a culture of continuous growth and improvement, implementing key process improvements and industry best practices.
- 6+ years experience in a sales leadership role, managing high-performing teams of 5+.
- Experience building/growing teams, including recruitment, onboarding, and continued development.
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into HR channels, achieving high targets in a fast-paced environment.
- International selling experience, with an insight into opening new markets/verticals.
- Coming in with an established network of HR contacts is a distinct advantage.
- Competitive basic salary, commensurate with experience.
- Individual and Team bonus structure – €150k OTE.
- Hybrid working environment – currently 2-3 days in office per month (Dublin City Centre).
- Company Health Insurance and Pension plans.
- Educational Allowance.
If you match the required experience and are looking for a role where you will be challenged, have the opportunity to build an exceptional team, and play a key role in the continued growth and success of a dynamic Irish organisation, get in touch today with an updated CV!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org