Our South Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced accounts assistant to join a busy accounts team. 38k-42k
The role will assist in the day to day duties in the Finance department and Credit Control.
This is a Hybrid working role.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
· Customer invoicing.
· Credit Control
· Customer queries
· Assist in daily banking and credit card processing
· Account reconciliations
· Reporting to the Management team
· Ad-hoc duties as required
· Diploma/Bachelors’ degree in Business or Finance related field or
· IATI qualification *
· Suitable candidates ideally will have minimum three years’ experience in accounts department with a proven track record in credit control OR An alternative combination of experience, education, and training determined by management to be equivalent to the foregoing
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong IT skills, proven ability using Excel spreadsheets
· Flexible working hours around month end.
Storm Recruitment are seeking candidates across all sectors, specialising in the following areas:
Accountancy & Finance / Office Support, Office Administration & HR / Sales & Marketing / Insurance / Light Industrial & Engineering
You’ll find our website, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook by searching ‘Storm Recruitment’.
Please note that due to a fast moving market, we will be unable to assist applicants who are not currently living in Ireland and permitted to work.
If you are seeking a role in the above areas, get in touch with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org