We are currently searching for a Claims Administrator to join our client’s team based in Sandyford. In this role, you will report to senior management and provide valuable support to the customer service team. Your responsibilities will encompass maintaining up-to-date customer files and liaising with over 15 insurance companies.
Your proficiency in promptly addressing queries, managing calls from insurers, and engaging in daily communication with senior management will be crucial. You will play a pivotal role in identifying and communicating any arising issues or errors to the senior management team. Initially, this role will be based on-site, with potential hybrid work arrangements after 6 months.
Candidates residing and working in Ireland with 1-2 years of experience in a similar administrative role are encouraged to apply. Familiarity with GDPR laws in Ireland is advantageous.
Desired Personal Qualities:
- Positive attitude
- Trustworthy and honest
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient phone etiquette
- Addressing incoming client requests
- Managing a high volume of emails
- Conducting GDPR checks on client documentation for compliance
- Liaising with insurers on behalf of customers to procure documentation
- Scanning and categorizing post and client documents into our customer service system (Applied/relay)
- Preparing and dispatching emails to clients
- Handling customer and insurer phone calls
- Sending necessary emails to both insurers and customers
- Retrieving and organizing customer files
- Matching files with appropriate insurance policies
- Drafting emails to insurers regarding claims notifications
- Addressing email requests from Managers to follow up on existing claims
- Engaging with calls from insurers and customers
- Sending queries to the team for resolution of customer issues
- 1-2 years’ prior experience in a similar administrative role within Ireland
- Proficiency in understanding GDPR and data protection laws in Ireland
- Leaving certificate
- Skills in Microsoft Excel, Office, and Outlook
- On-site initially (with potential for hybrid work after 12 months)
- €27,000 per annum
If you’re interested in this Claims Administrator role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com today in the office or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org