We are searching for a driven and hungry Business Development Executive to join our clients’ team, focusing 100% on growing new business for washroom & mats products across Dublin, helping to maintain their position as one of the leading multi-service providers in Ireland.
This role is primarily field-based, including a company vehicle, fuel card, laptop, phone, lunch allowance (€12 per day), and a generous uncapped commission structure. The basic salary will be approx. €40k, with on-target earnings of €50 -70k+. The ideal candidate will have a strong hunter mentality and drive to succeed.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge and experience selling services to the B to B channel. (e.g., industry, Services Sector).
- Responsible for initial lead generation of new business through to closure of business.
- Manage accounts and seek additional services and revenue streams from your new/existing accounts.
- Proactive in developing new contacts and work with chosen customers to seek referral opportunities.
- Building relationships with the existing sales team.
- Achieve/Exceed challenging sales targets in line with the business strategy.
- Solid communication skills on the phone and on a One-to-One basis.
- Ensure effective collaboration with Sales and Operations departments to safeguard long term positive development of the customer base
Knowledge and Skills:
- Leaving Certificate (Minimum)
- 2+ Years Sales Experience
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Presentation, Interpersonal and Computer Application Skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Ownership of the role
- Full training is provided
- Company vehicle, lap top and mobile phone provided
- Tax saver scheme, Bike to work, shareholder scheme
- Opportunity to progress is a thriving business.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this exciting Business Development Executive opportunity get in touch with Orla today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org