We are searching for a driven and hungry Business Development Executive to join our clients’ team, focusing 100% on growing new business for washroom & mats products across South Dublin, Wicklow & Wexford, helping to maintain their position as one of the leading multi-service providers in Ireland.
This role is primarily field-based, including a company vehicle, fuel card, laptop, phone, lunch allowance (€12 per day), and a generous uncapped commission structure. The basic salary will be approx. €32k, with on-target earnings of €50k+. The ideal candidate will have a strong hunter mentality and drive to succeed.
· Identify and develop new business opportunities.
· Excellent knowledge and experience selling services to the B to B channel. (e.g., industry, Services Sector).
· Responsible for initial lead generation of new business through to closure of business.
· Manage accounts and seek additional services and revenue streams from your new/existing accounts.
· Proactive in developing new contacts and work with chosen customers to seek referral opportunities.
· Building relationships with the existing sales team.
· Achieve/Exceed challenging sales targets in line with the business strategy.
· Solid communication skills on the phone and on a one-to-one basis.
· Ensure effective collaboration with Sales and Operations departments to safeguard long-term positive development of the customer base
Knowledge and Skills:
· Leaving Certificate (Minimum)
· 2+ Years Sales Experience
· Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
· Presentation, Interpersonal and Computer Application Skills
· Good communication skills
· Excellent English skills – written and verbal
Full clean driving license required.
· Flexible working arrangements.
· Ownership of the role
· Full training is provided
· Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone provided
· Tax saver scheme, Bike to work, shareholder scheme
· Opportunity to progress is a thriving business.
If you enjoy a challenge and are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, send an updated CV over to Orla today to be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com