My client based in Wicklow is seeking a Brand Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This is an exciting role for a motivated and outgoing individual to join the team. You will lead the marketing and digital activations in addition to experiential and content creation.
• Strategic planning and execution of activity across multiple social platforms, closely working with our partner agencies.
• Identifying occasions to win online and cultural partnerships.
• Cultivate advocacy and an online community through highly original content and collaborations.
• Champion new ideas and collaborators by facilitation and support from the brand, with a view to longer-term partnerships.
• Social accounts and website management.
• Create thumb-stopping, original content across all relevant digital platforms in addition to smart TV and social channels.
• Cultivate the brand ecosystem of favored partners and ensure the consumer journey remains consistent
• Work with agencies to create tantalizing product content and ensure the brand is going above and beyond to deliver volume-driving assets to customers.
• Oversee design and development of relevant physical assets including but not limited to sales assets, signage, POS and brand merchandise.
• Visiting accounts to maintain visibility and marketing activity.
• Identifying, negotiating and maintaining brand sponsorships.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce or related field.
• 3+ years brand management experience.
• Experience with excel, PowerPoint, MS Office.
• Proven creative ability in FMCG or Lifestyle categories.
• Monthly reporting on performance to stakeholders.
• Event planning and management.
• Customer pitches, events and any other in-person activity required.
• PR: identifying opportunities, creating press releases and similar assets.
• Working closely with the sales team, identify trends and potential partners to sell through. Maintaining relationships and assisting sales online with relevant content and targeting.
• Competitive Annual Salary.
• Performance Related Bonus.
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave.
• On-site parking.
• Staff Shop discount.
• Flexible working location (split between office based & remote working,)
If you’re interested in this Brand Manager role, please get in touch with Orla today in the office or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org