Here in Storm, we are delighted to be recruiting a Bookkeeper to join our client’s bustling Chartered Accounts based on the dart line near Dun Laoghaire. This is a full time, permanent role 35k neg
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing basic accounts from accounting records
- Book-keeping for clients, including entering source records, bank reconciliations, maintaining purchase ledger and debtor ledger
- Preparation and submission of weekly and monthly payroll
- Submission of VAT returns
- Dealing with Revenue and client queries
- General office administration duties
- Bookkeeping experience and ideally be AITI qualified (desirable though not essential). Previous experience working in accountancy practice would be an advantage.
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of packages such as Sage, Collsoft is an advantage
Benefits & Remuneration:
- Competitive remuneration package 35k neg
- Full training provided
If you feel like this is the role for you and you would like to know more please apply today with an up to date CV to Elaine today!
Storm Recruitment is seeking candidates across all sectors, specialising in the following areas:
Accountancy & Finance / Office Support, Office Administration & HR / Sales & Marketing / Insurance / Light Industrial & Engineering
If you are seeking a role in the above areas, get in touch with us today!
You’ll find our website, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook by searching ‘Storm Recruitment’.
Please note that due to a fast-moving market, we will be unable to assist applicants who are not currently living in Ireland and are permitted to work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com