Our client based in Dublin 4 are seeking an administrator for their back office. Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm. The salary for this role is €26K – €27.5K DOE
Duties will include:
- To answer the switchboard in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all calls are passed to the relevant departments / persons.
- To deal with all calls accordingly ensuring all messages are passed on correctly and on time. To upsell l by promoting and recommending other facilities and packages.
- To assist all departments with day to day tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 years previous experience as Receptionist / Office Administrator
- 100% computer literacy, to include Microsoft packages (word, excel, outlook etc).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in the English language.
If you match the requirements and would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please send an updated CV to Colette.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com