Job Title: Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager
Audit Execution and Management:
- Lead teams in planning, executing, and completing audits.
- Provide technical auditing and accounting assistance to team members and clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients across various industries.
- Proactively manage client expectations and act as a point of contact.
Resource Allocation and Project Management:
- Coordinate and project manage the allocation of staff resources to different jobs.
- Report directly to the director on engagements.
- Assist in managing the team’s financial performance, including fee agreements, billing, and cash collections.
- Monitor the recoverability of work in progress (WIP).
Staff Development and Mentoring:
- Participate in coaching, mentoring, and appraising staff.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified.
- Minimum of 4 years+ relevant post-qualification work experience.
- Strong technical auditing and accounting skills, including knowledge of ISAs and accounting standards (FRS100 to FRS102).
- Familiarity with the operational aspects of managing an audit team and being accountable for results.
- Proven management skills and behaviours.
- Working knowledge of accounting software packages such as Relate, Surf, or similar.
- Client-oriented with initiative, enthusiasm, and a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities.
If you are interested in this Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager position and you would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date to Shauna today or connect with her on LinkedIn
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org