We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller to join our client in Bray. Parking is provided.
- Minimum 2 years credit control experience
- Must have good credit control and admin skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Polite and professional telephone manner and writing skills
- To carry out daily credit control procedures ensuring overdue debts and bad debts are kept to a minimum
- Accurately monitoring customer accounts on a regular basis to ensure the company’s credit control procedures are adhered to
- Reviewing monthly aged debt report 30, 60, 90 days for outstanding debts
- Chasing overdue payments that are outside agreed terms of credit
- Cash allocation and monthly reconciliations
- Work closely with finance team and director
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,000.00-€34,000.00 per year
Apply below by sending your CV to Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 255 7377 ext 4 for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com