We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join our client’s team based in Park West on a full-time permanent basis. This role offers a Hybrid working module –Two days at home, and three days at the office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of experience working in accounts payable or a similar role.
- Ensure accuracy of invoices and post transactions into the financial accounting system, as well as maintaining VAT compliance.
- Process weekly payment runs.
- Maintains the credit card program’s reconciliations and postings.
- Maintain files to ensure compliance with reporting requirements for new vendors.
- Reconcile vendor statements and review vendor discrepancies.
- A minimum of two years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficient.
- Accounting package knowledge is desirable.
- Salary is competitive with market rates and experience.
- Hybrid working – Two days at home, three days at the office.
- A total of 24 annual leave days and 10 public holidays.
- Healthcare after six months with the company.
- Company laptop.
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable (Hybrid) position and you would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date CV to Shauna today or connect with her on LinkedIn
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com