This role can be based out of the office in Dublin South OR Dublin North and will work with a team in the Accounts Payable function for group companies.
This role will encompass the processing and recording of purchasing transactions ensuring data is present and accurate for use in analysis and month end processes.
- Processing large volumes of Supplier invoices daily
- Reviewing and system matching Supplier invoices to PO Receipts and resolving any discrepancies
- Dealing directly with Supplier queries daily to include engaging with Supplier to resolve invoice discrepancies when required
- Work closely with the purchasing/procurement department to resolve any supplier issues that may arrive
- Reconciling supplier accounts monthly across two companies and multiple currencies
- Working in conjunction with internal procedures in relation to the prescribed authorisation for the set-up of all new suppliers and verification of any change in supplier details.
Skills and Experience * Minimum of 2 years accounts payable experience Proficiency in integrated accounts packages and Microsoft applications (particularly a high competency in Excel)
Salary is €19 per hour.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org