Our reputable client in the healthcare industry, is currently seeking an individual with expertise in accounts payable and knowledge of payroll to join their Finance department situated in North Dublin. This role offers flexible working hours and the potential to work on a hybrid basis.
This position is anticipated to develop and adapt as time progresses. While the primary responsibilities are specified below, they are not confined solely to those mentioned.
- Establishing new supplier accounts.
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices with necessary approvals.
- Managing communication with suppliers and addressing finance queries from the Head Office.
- Executing supplier payments.
- Compiling weekly bank reconciliations.
- Assisting in the fortnightly payroll process.
- Reconciling Creditors & General Ledger accounts.
- Managing resident accounts.
- Maintaining records related to Agency Spend and Utilities.
- Serving as a backup resource for payroll functions.
- Performing other ad hoc duties as required.
- Compensation will be competitive and aligned with the candidate’s experience.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Proficient in IT skills, especially MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly analytical and numerical, with keen attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently when necessary.
- Team player with flexibility, willing to assist others within the Finance team as needed.
- Positive and proactive “can-do” attitude.
- IPASS Payroll Qualification is desirable
If this Accounts Payable role is of interest to you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Katie today or connect with her on Linkedin!
Check out our other open jobs here
To apply for this job email your details to Katie@stormrecruitment.ie