Storm Recruitment on behalf of our public sector client, The Health Service Executive, are currently recruiting for the position of Medical Administrator, this post is at Grade III level, based in Clonmel.
This role is an ongoing temporary role, with the working week consisting of 35 hours, on a Monday to Friday basis. The hourly rate of pay is €14.86.
The successful candidate will ideally be available to start immediately.
- High quality computer skills with an excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Support the preparation and issuing of office documentation (correspondence, reports, etc.)
- Delivering an efficient service by planning and organising work effectively and further addressing priority issues.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the senior administrator and assist the Manager, if and when required.
- Maintain confidentiality of documentation, records, etc.
- Liaising with staff and the public as appropriate to respond to queries and for the completion of assigned tasks..
- Previous high-level Medical Secretary experience supporting a busy department/team is required.
- Must have excellent IT and MS Office Suite skills particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent typing, written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience assisting with day-to-day operations of a fast paced and changing environment..
- Excellent customer service, organisation, and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org