Senior Audit Manager – Sandyford
- Post Date:September 21, 2017
- Apply Before: November 21, 2017
Our clients are a specialist top 20 accountancy practice based in South Dublin and a member firm of a leading global network comprising of locally well-established accountancy, taxation and advisory firms. They have grown significantly over the past number of years due to their proactive approach with their clients and key sectors.
· As senior audit manager you will head up the company’s Audit and Compliance department.
· Reporting to Audit Director / Managing Partner
· You will work closely with partners and will have the responsibility of maintaining important client relationships and managing a varying client portfolio.
· This role may offer significant potential to progress quickly to the level of Audit Director for the right candidate.
· Fully qualified
· Practical experience of SME audit work in a medium sized practice.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong work ethic.
· Good communication.
· Professional attitude.
· Ambition to succeed.
An attractive salary and reward structure will be available for the correct candidate
Related Jobs (7)
ACCA & IATI Accountants Wanted – Dublin and Midlands on September 18, 2017 Full Time