Sales Support Administrator – North Dublin
- Post Date:September 27, 2017
- Apply Before: December 1, 2017
Our clients in the Finance Industry require a Sales Support Administrator to support Underwriters and Business Development Managers and to monitor the payout process. Based in North Dublin you will report to the Head of Lending. This is a full time permanent position.
• Support the company objectives of providing Finance with agreed risk parameters.
• Build rapport and trust through maintaining effective relationships with various intermediaries and customers, as well as senior underwriters, BDMs and client network
• Monitor the payout process to ensure the company can meet the agreed service levels in terms of same day payout to suppliers.
• Ensure commissions are correct and monthly commission payments are paid.
• Support the Senior Underwriter through the production of an agreed suite of reports and KPI indicators.
• Ensure emails and applications are looked at and prepared within deadline.
• Liaise with customers when more information is required, and follow up.
• Ensure all documentation is completed and signed/witnessed correctly, including Direct Debit forms and invoices.
• Ensure all proofs and criteria are attached to each application in line with approval.
• Act in compliance with regulatory and business codes in addition to achieving satisfactory audit ratings.
• Weekly and monthly reporting to be carried out including Commission Reports.
• Completed APA
• Knowledge of data protection, anti-money laundering, consumer credit act and related legislation.
• Strong communication skills• Excellent listening and negotiating skills
• Broad knowledge of Finance products
• Attention to detail
• Strong numerical ability
• Ability to work as a member of the team
• Committed to customer care and satisfaction
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
Related Jobs (7)
ACCA & IATI Accountants Wanted – Dublin and Midlands on September 18, 2017 Full Time