Payroll Administrator - Dun Laoghaire 34k-36k
- Post Date:January 10, 2018
- Apply Before: January 30, 2018
Payroll Administrator – Dun Laoghaire
Our clients in Dun Laoghaire currently have a full time permanent vacancy for a Payroll Administrator.
· Responsible for the processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for 30 + staff
· Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, P45’s, deductions, allowances etc.
· Accurately process payroll instructions received from clients – produce and check payroll reports prior to dispatch to clients
· Liaising with clients regarding payroll issues.
· P45 filing via ROS (new employees and leavers)
· Strict adherence to timetables for processing payrolls.
· Monthly and annual tax returns – P30s, P35s and P60s
· Work alongside the rest of the team on a portfolio of clients
· Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
· 3+ payroll experience
· Strong communication skills
· The ability to work under pressure
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
· Eager to learn
· Have used Thesaurus or Quantum software an advantage
Salary is based on experience and negotiable. It will be paid in line with market rates.
Related Jobs (16)
Temp role -3 months- 3 days per week – HR Administrator 25k Sandyford on January 19, 2018 Full Time
Part-Time Senior Book-keeper (20 hours per week) – Dublin 6. on January 11, 2018 Part Time