Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop good relations with both existing and potential customers to ensure retention and growth.
- Delivery and collection scheduling and dealing with Hauliers / subcontractors and third parties.
- Day to day operations in a busy office environment to include dealing with customers/customs clearance//customer & other reports/other administration duties.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the role to ensure full ownership.
- Deal with all customer phone sales and/or customer queries.
- Establish a good working relationship with the shipping department and customers.
- Maintaining and / or implementing good working practices & procedures to ensure that departments run efficiently and with professionalism.
1- 2 years experience working as an administrator and ideally but not essential experience in International Road Freight.
Customs Clearance experience.
Flexibility to adapt to changing demands.
A hands on approach with the ability to maintain priorities and deadlines.
Excellent administrative skills.