Life & Pensions SALES - South Wicklow/North Wexford
- Post Date:September 11, 2017
- Apply Before: December 1, 2017
Life & Pensions Sales (Full Time)
My clients in South Wicklow are looking for fully qualified QFA individual to join their Sales Team.
If you have a proven track record in Life & Pension Sales, then this is the role for you. You will be required to develop New Business in the area and provide professional advice to individuals on their financial needs. Assistance will be provided with Sales Support from the head office.
• Provide professional advice, solutions and advise on Life & Pension products to meet the financial needs of your clients.
• You will establish and develop relationships with your clients, and ensure that all advise given is compliant and in line with company policies, regulatory, professional and legal requirements.
• Provide professional best advice in developing clear financial plans for your clients, while delivering superior customer satisfaction
• Adhere to appropriate risk management procedures to control, monitor and report on business activities.
• Keep up to date with all changes in the commercial environment and completes Continual Professional Development (CPD) on an ongoing basis
• Contact clients and set up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients’ homes or business premises.
• Conduct in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
• Promote and sell financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets.
• Meet the regulatory aspects of the role.
• The successful candidate will have the ability to manage, deliver exceptional customer service and provide the right advice and solutions for our customers.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Understand regulatory and compliance requirements of the role in both the life and pensions market.
• Able to keep up to date with all changes in the life, pensions and investment market.
• Able to demonstrate excellent experience in providing financial advice to individuals and businesses
• QFA qualified.