Head of Sales
- Post Date:October 2, 2017
- Apply Before: November 2, 2017
Our client is looking to appoint a new Head of Sales to join their dynamic and fast-paced Senior Management Team. Candidates must be able to bring an idea from concept, through to design and into the marketplace – and have a proven track record in successfully doing so.
This role will be based in Dublin with national and international travel required.
- The successful candidate must have a good technical and working knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Key skills to work with new and existing customers to ensure that product development and positioning will meet with market demands.
- Sales & Marketing plans to support tenders for new contracts and to pursue new tender opportunities.
- Identify customer requirements, capture their ideas and provide immediate feedback to appropriate company personnel so that opportunities can be identified and cost analysed.
- Personally deliver key sales targets / key accounts.
- Develop excellent relationships with existing customer base and conduct regular visits as well as developing relationships with potential new customers.
- Liaise with management across all departments to support them in meeting and exceeding budgeted revenue and profit targets.
Required Personal Traits:
- Third level qualification in the area of Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or Engineering.
- 5 years management experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Ideally have technical knowledge of the automotive industry or related trade areas
- Proven track record in motivating a team to achieve a targeted and measureable plan.
- Strong experience of meeting sales targets and in expanding revenue
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Exemplary customer service and relationship management skills
- Experience in office administration at executive level
- Systems driven
- Ability to travel nationwide and internationally as required.
- Full clean driving licence
Related Jobs (9)
Recruitment Consultant on September 7, 2017