Experienced Warehouse Operative with forklift licence.
- Post Date:September 15, 2017
Warehouse Operative with forklift licence required – North Wicklow
- Accept deliveries from suppliers, ensuring goods are stored in the appropriate location.
- Pick, load and dispatch goods to the customer base in a timely manner
- Receive and process customer or supplier returns
- Participate in stock counts, when necessary.
- Maintain high standards of customer service at all times to suppliers and customers.
- Work in partnership with the Sales office to ensure customer delivery dates/times are achieved.
- Work in a constructive manner and promote co-operation between departments and RDCs across the group.
- Comply with regulatory requirements.
- Work within the Company’s ISO9001 and ISO14001 policies.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications Required
- Minimum 1 year experience of working within warehouse environment
- Demonstrable track record of reliability in relation to goods in/out orientated role
- Valid Forklift licence (Reach and Counterbalance). Bendi experience an advantage
- Proven team player with flexible approach and strong work ethic
- Good grasp of general health & safety legislation/best practice and manual handling
- Sound communication skills both verbal and written
- Satisfactory level of basic maths & English
- IT literate
- Experience in prior role of close inter-department working (i.e. with sales/purchasing)
- Prior experience of working with diverse and multiple product lines of stock
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise tasks