Audit Senior - Dun Laoghaire
- Post Date:October 4, 2017
Audit Senior – South Dublin
Our clients in South County Dublin have an immediate vacancy in their Audit and Compliance Department. Working within a dynamic medium sized practice, you will carry out the following responsibilities:
· Conduct Audits in accordance with auditing standards for a broad range of clients.
· Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
· Carry out statutory audits in a timely, professional and efficient manner
· Direct and review work of less experienced audit team members
· Review of & preparation of financial statements
· Preparation of taxation computations and completion of appropriate forms for submission to the Revenue and CRO
· Direct reporting to manager and partner and providing assistance when requested.
· Prior practice experience within an Audit team.
· Experience in investigating audit issues and reaching a solution or proposal.
· Knowledge and ability to work with paperless audit systems.
· Experience in supervising junior staff members on audit assignments.
· A working knowledge of Caseware would be an advantage but not essential.
· Excellent attention to detail, good use of initiative and practice confidentiality at all times.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
· Ability to work to deadlines and with limited supervision.
· Excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
Related Jobs (18)
Financial Accountants/Tax Consultants – New Ross AND Kilkenny on December 13, 2017 Full Time